- model: Purecable nano HiFC
- Quad core High Grade speaker cable
- conductor: Φ 0.5mm x 7 strings (HiFC) + Φ 0.18mm x 26 string (HiFC)
- size: 2.036mm2 (per conductor) In standard version doubled
- protection: PE, cotton strings, Japanse paper, PVC
- diameter Φ 10m
€ 899,00 incl. btw
or € 299,67 in 3 terms
High quality pure copper HiFC ™, a new variant of copper developed by Hitachi Japan. HiFC is produced by ‘continuous casting’ and ‘hot-rolling’. The special properties are achieved by adding titanium to the copper. HiFC therefore has various advantages such as the same acoustical properties as 6N copper.
By using a star-quad (4 wires twisted) multiple variants of this cable can be chosen. Standard, bi-wire and even bi-amp. In the standard version, the two opposite conductors are twisted and joined together.